Our Phone Numbers Have Changed!
Effective Monday August 17, 2015, all City of Nevada Department phone numbers will be changing to new numbers. All city residents should be receiving a blue post card in the mail with the new phone directory.
Please make note of those new phone numbers that you call often.
- Police (non-emergency): 417-448-5100
- City Manager’s Office: 417-448-5101
- City Clerk’s Office: 417-448-5102
- City Council/Mayor; 417-448-5102
- City Treasurer: 417-448-5103
- Fire (non-emergency): 417-448-5105
- Human Resources: 417-448-5106
- Municipal Court: 417-448-5108
- Animal Shelter: 417-448-5109
- Community Center: 417-448-5110
- Golf Course: 417-448-5111
- Walton Pool; 417-448-5112
- Planning/Zoning: 417-448-5113
- Code Enforcement: 417-448-5113
- Public Works 417-448-5114
- Business Licensing 417-448-5115
- Water/Sewer Billing & Collections 417-448-5115
- Alliance Office 417-448-5116
- Water Treatment Plant: 417-448-5117
- Sewer treatment Plant: 417-448-5117
- Tourism 417-448-5505
Thanks for being patient as we improve our system to help serve you better.