If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-5102; fax (417) 381-1938 or e-mail email@example.com.
Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, July 28, 2016, 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2016
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
a. Letter of Resignation from Nellie Jo Boyd, Resident Commissioner
a. Financial (May 2016 Urlaub & Co.)
b. Executive Director
1. Occupancy Rate
2. VMS Utilization Rate
3. Communication from affordable housing developers.
4. Update on Training
5. SWNAHRO Awards (Officer Amber Williamson, Commissioner Lois Crowe and Nevada Daily Mail)
6. ACOP & Administrative Plan Update due to Streamlining Rule
7. August Advocacy Efforts
8. CAP Funds Certification Completed
9. Partner Letter from EPA
10. Reporting requirements Public Health
11. GAAP Worksheets Completed for FYE June 30, 2016
12. AFFH Meeting in Jefferson City – July 27th
7. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Special Meeting Minutes (June 23, 2016)
8. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
9. OLD BUSINESS
10. NEW BUSINESS
a. Consideration of Resolution No. 941 (Approval of Extra Policing Service Contract with the City of Nevada, MO)
b. Consideration of Resolution No. 942 (Salary Adjustment for Housing Authority Employees of the City of Nevada, MO)
11. MISCELLANEUS MATTERS