If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-2700; fax (417) 448-2707 or e-mail email@example.com. Twenty-four hour notice is requested.
Public notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, October 3, 2013 5:00 p.m. at 1117 N. West St. Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2013
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Minutes (Regular Meeting 08-29-13)
5. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
• OCCUPANCY RATE
• NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH PROGRAM (2 P.M., 3RD THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH)
• RESIDENT FOCUS GROUPS TO BEGIN OCT. 4TH, 3 P.M. (UNIVERSITY OF MO EXTENSION – TAMMY ROBERTS)
• FAIRGROUND ESTATES ROOF PROJECT UPDATE
• FINAL OPERATING SUBSIDY NOTICE – 82% FUNDING
• HCV PROGRAM – 69% ADMINISTRATIVE FUNDING
• REPORT FROM FALL CONFERENCE
• REAC INSPECTION (Nov. 25th & 26th)
• ANNUAL AUDIT (December)
• COLUMBUS DAY (OCTOBER 14) – EMPLOYEE IN-SERVICE
• UPCOMING CLOSINGS (VETERANS’ DAY –Nov. 11); (THANKSGIVING – Nov. 28th & 29th); CHRISTMAS – Dec. 24th & 25th); (NEW YEAR – Jan. 1st).
• BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER AND OCTOBER.
• ENERGY AUDIT REQUIREMENT
• UTILITY RATE STUDY REQUIREMENT
• 2013 HUD PIH NOTICES
• MAINTENANCE CHARGES
• SEMI-ANNUAL LABOR REPORT
B. PRESIDENT REPORT
C. FINANCIAL REPORT
• Written 6-30-13 financial report from Urlaub.
7. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration of Resolution No. 834 (Change Order #6, Warranty Change From Original Specifications – Fairground Estates Accessible Unit Upgrades with Quartz Plus)
B. Consideration of Resolution No. 835 (No Cost Change – Change Order #2 – Guttering – Fairground Estates Roof Project with Guarantee Roofing)
C. Consideration of Resolution No. 836 (Approval For Continued Police Unit Status at Fairground Estates and Chapman Estates)
D. Consideration of Resolution No. 837 (Approval of Agreement with Resource Management to Conduct Energy Audit)
8. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Dated this 1st day of October, 2013 and posted at 3:45 p.m.
Bev Baker, City Clerk