September 25, 2014| Meetings|
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-2700; fax (417) 448-2707 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, September 25, 2014, 7:00 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, September 25, 2014
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. Executive Director
1. Occupancy Rate
2. Section 8 Voucher Program
3. Report on MONAHRO Fall Conference
4. Final Audit Report on CSSR
5. Update on completion of sidewalk project and removal of trip hazards.
6. Columbus Day (October 13th) Employee In-Service
7. Emergency Plan for Agency Update
8. Budget Review
9. October – Housing America Month
10. Healthy Nevada Partnership for Resident Garden
a. Written reports from Urlaub & Co. for June, July and August 2014.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Regular Meeting Minutes (August 28, 2014)
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
8. OLD BUSINESS
9. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration of Resolution No. 879 (Approval of Agreement with the City of Nevada, MO and the Housing Authority of the City of Nevada, MO for the Installation of Fiber to Agency)
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce