City Convalescent Home, Board of Directors Meeting-Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 5 p.m.
Public notice is hereby given of LTC Board of Directors of City Convalescent Home (Moore-Few Care Center/ Barone Care Center) will be held on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 5:00 P.M., at NRMC Mezzanine, 800 S. Ash, Nevada, MO
This meeting will be open to the public. If you have a need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability-related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone, 417-448-5102; fax, 417-381-1938; or email email@example.com. Twenty-four hours’ notice is requested. This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Board during the meeting.
CITY CONVALESCENT HOME BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Open Meeting Agenda
November 30, 2022 5:00 P.M.
- Call to Order & Declaration of Quorum Present (J. Campbell)
- Review of Agenda & Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest (Board)
1. Minutes and Reports
a. 10/26/22 LTC
b. 11/3/22 Executive
d. 11/18/22 Executive
2. Gene Vestal, Interim CEO:
a. Point Click Care System updates
b. Survey update
c. Facility merge update
3. Financial report-July 2022
4. New business-Items not known about or which could not be reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.
5. Open discussion
6. Adjournment –Next meeting December 28, 2022
7. Call to order in Executive Session in accordance with RSMo (2019) Section 610.021, Subparagraphs (3), (11), (12), and (13).