February 22, 2022| Meetings|
Public notice is hereby given of LTC Board of Directors of City Convalescent Home (Moore-Few Care Center/ Barone Care Center) will be held on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 5:00 PM, at NRMC Mezzanine, 800 S. Ash, Nevada, MO. 64772
This meeting will be open to the public. If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone, 417-448-5102; fax, 417-381-1938; or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Twenty-four hours’ notice is requested. This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Board during the meeting.
CITY CONVALESCENT HOME BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Open Meeting Agenda
February 23, 2022 5:00 P.M.
• Call to Order & Declaration of Quorum Present (J. Campbell)
• Review of Agenda & Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest (Board)
1. Minutes & Reports
a. LTC Board of Directors – Minutes January 26, 2022
b. LTC Key Measure Dashboards
2. BKD Audit / Cost Report Juli Pascoe
3. Administrative Reports
a. Monthly LTC Administrator’s Report (C.Pike)
Review LTC Financials
b. LTC Financial Reports ending December 2021 and January 2022
4. New Business
5. Open Discussion
• Adjournment (Next Meeting March 23, 2022)
• Call to Order in Executive Session in accordance with RSMo (2019) Section 610.021 Subparagraphs (3), and (13).
Dated this 22nd day of February 2022. Posted @ 9:05 am
Stephanie M. Martin – City Clerk
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce