Public notice is hereby given of LTC Board of Directors of City Convalescent Home (Moore-Few Care Center/ Barone Care Center) will be held on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 5:00 PM, at NRMC Mezzanine, 800 S. Ash, Nevada, MO. 64772
This meeting will be open to the public. If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone, 417-448-5102; fax, 417-381-1938; or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Twenty-four hours’ notice is requested. This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Board during the meeting.
CITY CONVALESCENT HOME BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Open Meeting Agenda
January 26, 2022 5:00 P.M.
- Call to Order & Declaration of Quorum Present (J. Campbell)
- Review of Agenda & Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest (Board)
- Minutes & Reports
- LTC Board of Directors – Minutes: October 27, 2021; December 9, 2021; December 15, 2021; January 6, 2022
- LTC Key Measure Dashboards
Notwithstanding that an item may indicate for discussion and/or information only, all agenda items are for discussion and whatever further action the Chairman and Board of Directors members deem necessary or advisable to discharge their constitutional and statutory powers.
- Administrative Reports
- Monthly LTC Administrator’s Report (C.Pike)
- Review LTC Financials
- LTC Financial Reports ending November 2021
- New Business – Items not known about or which could not be reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting
- Legal Counsel
- Strategic Planning Meeting
- Adjournment (Next Meeting February 23, 2022)
- Call to Order in Executive Session in accordance with RSMo (2019) Section 610.021 Subparagraphs (3), and (13).
Dated this 26th day of January. Posted @ 9:00 am
Stephanie M. Martin – City Clerk