Nevada Fare Share Transportation Program
Hours of Operation:
Closed on Holidays and during inclement weather
To request a ride please call 448-5500, drivers will attempt to answer calls as quickly as possible, if your call is not answered please wait a few minutes and try again.
4 Rides $15.00
8 Rides $30.00
16 Rides $60.00
Coupons can be purchased in person at 110 S Ash, over the phone or through the mail. We also accept cash fares. For more information please call City Hall at 417-448-5115.
Fare Share Transportation Policies
- Rides will only be provided within the city limits of Nevada.
- One coupon or cash fare is required for each stop. A drive-through shall be considered one stop.
- Children 6 years of age and younger may ride free with an adult.
- Attendants accompanying wheel chair bound customers may ride free.
FARE SHARE TRANSPORTATION WILL BE CLOSED
ON HOLIDAYS AND DURING INCLEMENT WEATHER
New Year’s Day January 1
President’s Day February 19
Memorial Day May 28
Independence Day July 4
Labor Day September 3
Veteran’s Day November 12
Thanksgiving November 23-24
Christmas Eve December 24 closed 12:00-4:30
Christmas Day December 25
Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI
City of Nevada posts Title VI notices on our agency’s website, in public areas of our agency, in para transit vehicles.
City of Nevada operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
If you believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by City of Nevada, you may file a Title VI complaint by completing, signing, and submitting the agency’s Title VI Complaint Form.
How to file a Title VI complaint with City of Nevada:
1. A complaint form may be obtained by downloading from the agency web page at nevadamo.gov or picking up a form from City Hall.
2. In addition to the complaint process at City of Nevada, complaints may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration, at the FTA Office of Civil Rights, VII 901 Locust Street, Suite 404 Kansas City, MO 64106.
3. Complaints must be filed within 180 days following the date of the alleged discriminatory occurrence and should contain as much detailed information about the alleged discrimination as possible.
4. The form must be signed and dated, and include your contact information.
If information is needed in another language, contact 417-448-5115