Regular Session City Council Meeting – Tuesday January 4, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
Public notice is hereby given that a Regular Session of the Nevada, Missouri City Council will be held on Tuesday, January 4, at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers located at 120 S. Ash St Nevada, Missouri. If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone, 417-448-5102; fax, 417-381-1938; or email email@example.com. Twenty-four hours’ notice is requested. This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the City Council during the meeting.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday January 04, 2022
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Invocation – Gary Almquist
4. Roll Call
6. Approval of Minutes
a) December 14, 2021 – Regular Session City Council Minutes
7. Appointments to Boards and Commissions
8. Consideration of Bids:
- Consideration of Resolution No. 1601 – Bid for Water Treatment Chemicals from various vendors.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 1602 – Bid for Dexter Pump Services, Blue Springs MO for Frank E. Peters Municipal Golf Course irrigation pump #2 installation.
9. Public Participation from Those Registered with the City Clerk
10. Communications and petitions
- Elmwood Estates – TEFRA
- Park Board Update
11. Unfinished Business
12. Old Business:
13. New Business
Consideration of Bill No. 2022-001 A Special Ordinance of the City of Nevada, Missouri authorizing the Execution of Amendment number two (2) to the contract between the City of Nevada and the Missouri Highways and Transportation commission providing for design of the runway lighting project at the Nevada Municipal Airport.
Consideration of Bill No. 2022-002 A Special Ordinance of the City of Nevada, Missouri approving depository services agreement for Governmental entities with US Bank authorizing check signers for the following accounts: General Operation and Payroll
Monthly Department Reports
I. Municipal Division Summary Report
II. Municipal Court Annual Financial Report
15. Boards and Commissions Written Minutes/Reports
16. Mayor’s Report
18. City Treasurer’s Report
19. Miscellaneous Matters
Dated this 30th day of December 2021, Posted @ 11:00 am
Stephanie M. Martin – City Clerk