June 24, 2015| Meetings|
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-2700; fax (417) 448-2707 or e-mail email@example.com.
Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, June 25, 2015, 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, June 25, 2015
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. Executive Director
1. Occupancy Rate
2. Section 8 Program Utilization Rate
3. 2015 Father’s Day Initiative (Reschedule July 14)
4. Mower Purchase with TIPS Purchasing Cooperative Contract #2112113 (November 21,2013 – November 21, 2015)
5. Scheduling of surplus sale in July
6. Posting for A & E Services
7. Audit Proposal for FYE 6-30-15
8. Annual Report and FYE 6-30-14 Audit presented to City Council June 16, 2015
9. US Bank and Bank of America Accounts
10. Thank you letter to Max Motors
B. President Report
a. Written report from Urlaub & Co. for May 2015.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Regular Meeting Minutes (May 28, 2015)
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
8. OLD BUSINESS
9. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration of Resolution No. 908 (Removal of Past Due Accounts from the Books of the Housing Authority of the City of Nevada, MO)
B. Consideration of Resolution No. 909 (Approval for Payout of Over Limits Set by Personnel Policy to Fulltime Employees for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2015)
C. Consideration of Resolution No. 910 (Approval for One Year Renewal of Services with Waste Corporation of Missouri)
10. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Dated this 24th day of June, 2015 and posted at 8:45 p.m.
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce