If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-2700; fax (417) 448-2707 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Twenty-four hour notice is requested.
Public notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Tuesday, February 4th, 2014, 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, February 4, 2014
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Special Meeting Minutes December, 2013
5. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. Executive Director
1. NAHRO Training Certification for Ethics
2. Chamber Gala – March 1, 2014
3. SWNAHRO Maintenance Conference in February
4. NAHRO Legislative Conference in March
5. MONAHRO Spring Conference – St. Louis – March
6. Occupancy Rate
7. Special Pest Control Treatment
8. HUD Interim Obligation Letter for Operating Subsidy
9. Capital Funds Update
10. Resident Meetings – Feb. 14th and Feb. 19th
11. PHA Plan Update
12. 2014 IRS Mileage Rate
13. Review of per diem rates.
14. Police Units Approval Letters
15. Renewal with Travelers Insurance
16. Chamber of Commerce
a. October, November and December 2013 Written Financials (Urlaub & Co.)
7. NEW BUSINESS
A. Election of Chairperson for 2014.
B. Election of Vice-Chairperson for 2014.
8. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Dated this 3rd day of February, 2014 and posted at 10:00 a.m.
Bev Baker, City Clerk