If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-2700; fax (417) 448-2707 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Twenty-four hours notice is requested.
Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:00 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, MAY 30, 2013
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Minutes (Special Work Session Meeting 04-25-13)
B. Minutes (Regular Meeting 04-25-13)
5. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
1. HUD Letter – Receipt of FYE Audit 06-30-12.
2. WCA Services (Need to increase dumpsters at Fairgrounds)
3. Disposal of scrap lumber.
4. Accrued Leave for Employees
5. Upcoming Training Schedule
7. Time Study
8. Occupancy Rate
9. Pre-REAC Inspection
10. Accessible Units – Fairground Estates
11. Utility Rates for all programs.
12. Cable/TV/Satellite Restrictions
13. Barbeque Grills
14. Surplus Fencing
B. PRESIDENT REPORT
C. FINANCIAL REPORT
1. Written financial reports from Urlaub & Co (April 2013)
7. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration of Resolution No. 814 (Passbook Rate Policy)
B. Consideration of Resolution No. 815 (Flat Rent Rate Schedule)
C. Consideration of Resolution No. 816 (Agreement with US Inspections for Fixed Asset Inventory)
D. Consideration of Resolution No. 817 (Utility Allowance Schedule for Public Housing Program)
8. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Posted this 28h day of May 2013, at 2:00 p.m.
Bev Baker, City Clerk