If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-5102; fax (417) 381-1938 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. at Crawford House, 1117 N. West St. Nevada, MO 64772. Due to COVID 19, Social Distancing will be required for all in attendance.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WEDNESDAY, October 7, 2020
1117 N. West St.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
6. WORK SESSION
2. Organizational Chart
4. Open Discussion from Board
5. Worker’s Compensation Audit FYE 6-30-20 Completed with Adjustment for Increased Staffing.
A. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
1. Reassignment to KC HUD Field Office
2. Public Housing Occupancy Rate
3. Section 8 Voucher Utilization Rate
4. Wait List Summary
5. Work Order Summary
6. Police Units Approved with no expiration date unless they become unoccupied.
7. 2020 Capital Fund Grant received additional funding.
8. HUD 4710 Period 2
9. Annual Inspection Updates for Public Housing and Section 8
10. EIV Recertification Process Completed
11. Census Update
12. Missouri Job Center Drive-Thru Training Expo
13. Reverse Job Fair September 30, 2020
14. October Housing America Month
1. Written financial reports from Urlaub & Co., LLC for the months of June 30, 2020; July 31, 2020 and August 31, 2020.
8. CONSENT AGENDA
All matters listed under the Consent Agenda will be considered by the Board of Commissioners to be routine and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the Board of Commissioners or persons in the audience request specific items are removed from the Consent Agenda to the Regular Agenda for discussion prior to the time the Board of Commissioners vote on the motion to adopt the Consent Agenda.
A. Consideration of Minutes
1. Special Meeting Minutes, September 3, 2020
9. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
10. OLD BUSINESS
11. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration of Resolution No. 2005 (Update Maintenance Charges for Public Housing Units)
B. Consideration of Resolution No. 2006 (KNEMKNMO Radio Ads)
C. Consideration of Resolution No. 2007 (Revisions to the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy) Public Housing Program
D. Consideration of Resolution No. 2008 (Revisions to Administrative Plan/Section 8 Program)
E. Consideration of Resolution No. 2009 (Worker’s Compensation Insurance Premium Revision with Midwest Public Risk (MPR) for Coverage Period Ending 06-30-20)
12. EXECUTIVE SESSION
A. The Executive Director Requests an Executive Session for Reasons in Accordance with Section 610.021 RSMo., Subparagraph (3) Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.
13. MISCELLANEOIUS MATTERS