April 28, 2015| Meetings|
Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, April 30, 2015, 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-2700; fax (417) 448-2707 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, April 30, 2015
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. Executive Director
1. Occupancy Rate
2. Section 8 Program Utilization Rate
3. Monitoring/Work Order Report
4. Resident Surveys
5. Vernon County Sheriff Dept. Volunteer Program
6. REAC Inspection (May 18, 2015)
7. Bank of America Accounts
8. 2015 Father’s Day Initiative (June 14)
9. Make Ready Units
10. Stump Removal
11. MONAHRO Conference (May Excelsior Springs, MO)
12. April Fair Housing Month Activities
13. Wage Rate Determination Request
14. Section 8 Set Aside Application (Maintain Leasing)
15. Annual Report and Audit (City Council May 5, 2015)
16. RFQ A & E Services to be posted.
17. Environmental Review (CFP)
B. President Report
a. Written report from Urlaub & Co. for March 2015.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Regular Meeting Minutes (March 26, 2015)
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
8. OLD BUSINESS
9. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration of Resolution No. 896 (Approval of Health, Dental and Vision Rates for Employees 2015-2016)
B. Public Hearing on Audit (Benton, CPA) for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2014.
C. Consideration of Resolution No. 897 (Written Audit Report by Benton CPA; Cassville, MO Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2014)
D. Consideration of Resolution No. 898 (Approval of Changes in Agreement for Service with KENTECH, Chicago, Illinois for Background Checks)
E. Consideration of Resolution No. 899 (Removal of Past Due Accounts From the Books of the Housing Authority of the City of Nevada, MO)
F. Consideration of Resolution No. 900 (Approval of Extra Policing Service Contract with the City of Nevada, MO)
G. Consideration of Resolution No. 901 (Annual Sewer Payment to the City of Nevada, MO)
H. Consideration of Resolution No. 902 (Dwelling Lease for Law Enforcement at Chapman Estates and Fairground Estates)
10. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Dated this 28th day of April, 2015 and posted at 8:15 a.m.
Bev Baker, City Clerk
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce