Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, August 31, 2017, 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-5102; fax (417) 381-1938 or e-mail email@example.com.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Thursday, August 31, 2017
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
1. Board meeting schedules (Sept.-Dec. 2017)
2. October Employee In-Service
3. Holiday closings (Nov.-Dec. 2017)
4. Introduction of updated ACOP, Lease and Administrative Plan
5. Public Housing Occupancy Rate
6. Section 8 Voucher Utilization
7. REAC Inspection September 14th & 15th
8. Smoke Free Policy Effective September 1st
9. MONAHRO Fall Conference – St. Charles – Board Attendance
10. Section 3 Reporting Deadline (December)
(WRITTEN FROM URLAUB & CO.)
1. JUNE 30, 2017
2. JULY 31, 2017
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. MINUTES OF REGULAR SESSION JULY 27, 2017
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
8. NEW BUSINESS
A. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 988 (CONTRACT FOR INDEPENDENT AUDIT SERVICES WITH BENTON CPA, CASSVILLE, MO FOR FISCAL YEAR ENDING JUNE 30, 2017)
B. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 989 (PAYMENT IN LIEU OF TAXES TO CITY OF NEVADA, MO FYE JUNE 30, 2017)
C. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 990 (AMENDMENT TO CONTRACT WITH NAN MCKAY)
D. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 991 (KNEM/KNMO RADIO ADS)
E. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 992 (DESTRUCTION OF RECORDS)
9. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Dated this 29th day of August and posted at 2:45 p.m.
Johnna Williams, Deputy City Clerk