February 25, 2014| Meetings|
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-2700; fax (417) 448-2707 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. twenty-four hours notice is requested.
Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Wednesday, February 27th, 2014, 7:00 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2014
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Special Meeting Minutes February 12, 2014
5. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. Executive Director
1. Occupancy Rate
2. Extra Policing Services Contract
3. Officer Patrick Deo – 2014 COPS Officer
4. Worker’s Compensation Proposed Rate Increase
5. Budget bill impact on housing programs
6. 2014 MO Legislative Position Paper
7. PHA Plan
8. Budget preparation for FYE 6-30-14 and FYE 6-30-15
7. NEW BUSINESS
8. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Dated this 25th day of February, 2014 and posted at 10:00 a.m.
Bev Baker, City Clerk
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce