Housing Authority Meeting – Thursday, February 28, 2019 – 5:30 p.m.
Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-5102; fax (417) 381-1938 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2019
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
1. Public Housing Occupancy Report
2. Section 8 Utilization Report
3. Radio Website Banner Ad
4. Organizational Chart/Job Descriptions
5. Update on hiring for open positions.
6. KNEMKNMO Home Show March 15 & 16
7. Security Deposit for Housing Units
8. Personnel Policy
9. Draft Audit (Submission by March 31, 2019)
10. Annual Plan Update – Community/Resident Surveys
11. MONAHRO Spring Conference – St. Charles
12. Washington Conference – April
13. Sherrie Allsup – Presentation February 18th
14. Budget Preparation for FYE 06-30-2020
15. Update on Youth/Adult Job Training Programs
16. Update on presentations/in-service to clubs/organizations.
17. REAC Inspection Protocol Changes
7. CONSENT AGENDA
All matters listed under the Consent Agenda will be considered by the Board of Commissioners to be routine and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the Board of Commissioners or persons in the audience request specific items are removed from the Consent Agenda to the Regular Agenda for discussion prior to the time the Board of Commissioners vote on the motion to adopt the Consent Agenda.
A. Consideration of Minutes
1. Regular Meeting Minutes January 31, 2019
8. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
9. OLD BUSINESS
10. NEW BUSINESS
11. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Date this 26th day of February and posted at 9:45 a.m.
Johnna Williams, City Clerk