July 27, 2020| Meetings|
Public notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. at Crawford House, 1117 N. West St. Nevada, MO 64772. Due to COVID 19, Social Distancing will be required for all in attendance.
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-5102; fax (417) 381-1938 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2020
1117 N. West St.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
1. Public Housing Occupancy Rate
2. Section 8 Voucher Utilization
3. EnVision Center – Community Partner Meeting/Announcement (August 10)
4. Roof Repairs Completed at FG
5. Update on procedures in operations
6. Updated worksite agreement with Workforce Development Board for Youth Work Program
7. Update on Special Projects for Summer Youth Work Program partnership with City of Nevada
8. NAHRO Virtual Conference Report
9. MPR Public Liability Seminar – July 31
10. Update on employee healthy/life insurance transition.
7. CONSENT AGENDA
All matters listed under the Consent Agenda will be considered by the Board of Commissioners to be routine and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the Board of Commissioners or persons in the audience request specific items are removed from the Consent Agenda to the Regular Agenda for discussion prior to the time the Board of Commissioners vote on the motion to adopt the Consent Agenda.
A. Consideration of Minutes
1. Special Meeting Minutes, June 18, 2020
8. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
9. OLD BUSINESS
11. NEW BUSINESS
12. EXECUTIVE SESSION
The Executive Director Requests an Executive Session for Reasons in Accordance with Section 610.021 RSMo., Subparagraph (3) Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.
13. MISCELLANEOIUS MATTERS
Dated this 27th day of July and post at 10:10 am
Johnna Williams, City Clerk
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce