March 27, 2017| Meetings|
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-5102; fax (417) 381-1938 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2017, 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2017
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. INTRODUCTIONS OF NEW BOARD COMMISSIONERS
a. Chyrstie Braden
b. David Heumader
4. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
5. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
a. Executive Director
• Audit FYE 06-30-16 Completed/Public Hearing Scheduled for April 24, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
• Energy Audit Completed
• Public Housing Utility Rate Study Completed
• Section 8 Voucher Utility Rate Study Completed
• Home Show Report
• Report from Washington Conference
• Report from HUD Midwest Conference Call
1. Urlaub & Co. Written Financial Reports February 2017)
• Presentations to Commissioners Frankie L. Davis and Jennifer Thomas
8. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Regular Meeting Minutes (February 23, 2017)
9. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
10. OLD BUSINESS
11. NEW BUSINESS
12. MISCELLANEUS MATTERS
Dated this 27th day of March and posted at 3:00 p.m.
Deputy City Clerk
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce