October 27, 2014| Meetings|
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-2700; fax (417) 448-2707 or e-mail email@example.com. Twenty-four hour notice is requested.
Public notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, October 30, 2014, 7:00 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2014
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. Executive Director
1. Occupancy Rate
2. Section 8 Voucher Program Review
3. Report from Employee In-Service
4. Budget Review/Investments
5. HUD No Smoking Guidance
6. Maintenance Charges
7. Call Out Time
8. NHA Closings in November and December
9. 2015 HUD Final Fair Market Rents
10. Utility Allowances Review
11. Income Guidelines
12. CSSR Response Letter
13. Operating Subsidy Year End Funding Level
14. Section 8 Tenant Voucher Additional Funding Award
15. 50058 Flat Rent Instructions
16. Healthy Nevada Partner Letter
17. Certificate – 2014 Father’s Day Initiative
18. Social Security Cola 1.7% January 2015
19. Emergency Plan Update
a. Written report from Urlaub & Co. for September 2014.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Regular Meeting Minutes (September 25, 2014)
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
8. OLD BUSINESS
9. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration of Resolution No. 880 (COMPUTATION OF PAYMENTS IN LIEU OF TAXES FRO FISCAL YEAR ENDING JUNE 30, 2014)
B. Consideration of Resolution No. 881 (2015 RENEWAL WITH MHAPCI FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE 01-01-2014 to 01-01-2015)
C. Public Hearing – 2014 Capital Funds Program
D. Consideration of Resolution No. 882 (CERTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE WITH CFP PUBLIC HEARING REQUIREMENTS)
E. Consideration of Resolution No. 883 (2014 CAPITAL FUNDS PROJECTS)
Dated this 27th day of October, 2014 and posted at 11:00 a.m.
Bev Baker, City Clerk
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce