We want to hear from you!!
Join us for a Community Forum to discuss the issues that matter and provide direction as we begin to set goals for our community.
The Forums will be a space for conversation. A chance to hear from a variety of citizens and will center around the following questions:
- What are the greatest resources in Nevada (what’s right here)?
- What are the most significant challenges facing Nevada?
- What bold actions can we take to make Nevada stronger?
Please plan to attend one of these dates:
- Date: Saturday, June 22 at 10:00am
- Location: Crawford House. 1117 N. West Street
- Date: Monday, June 24 at 6:00pm
- Location: Moore-Few Community Room. 901 S Adams Street (SW end of facility)
- Date: Thursday, June 27 at 6:00pm
- Location: Paddock House. 315 East Grand