Long Term Care BOD – (Moore-Few Care Center/ Barone Care Center) will be held on Monday April 27, 2022 at 5:00 P.M.
Public notice is hereby given of LTC Board of Directors of City Convalescent Home (Moore-Few Care Center/ Barone Care Center) will be held on Monday April 27, 2022 at 5:00 P.M., at NRMC Mezzanine, 800 S. Ash, Nevada, MO
This meeting will be open to the public. If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone, 417-448-5102; fax, 417-381-1938; or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Twenty-four hours’ notice is requested. This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Board during the meeting.
CITY CONVALESCENT HOME BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Open Meeting Agenda
April 27, 2022 5:00 P.M.
• Call to Order & Declaration of Quorum Present (J. Campbell)
• Review of Agenda & Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest (Board)
1. Minutes and Reports
a. LTC,NRMC Board, Nevada City Council joint meeting 3/23/22
b. LTC 3/31/22
c. LTC 4/6/22
d. LTC 4/18/22
2. Financial report
3. BKD forecast report
4. City Manager, Mark Mitchell funding options
5. Gene Vestal, LTC Interim CEO, MFCC storm damage reports
6. New business-Items not known about or which could not be reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting
a. Discussion of MDS services
• Call to order in Executive Session in accordance with RSMo (2019) Section 610.021 Subparagraphs (3),(11),(12) and (13)
• Adjournment (Next Meeting May 25th, 2022)
Dated this 26TH day of April, posted @ 1:45 pm
Stephanie M. Martin, City Clerk