LTC Board of Directors of City Convalescent Home meeting-Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 5 p.m.
Public notice is hereby given of the LTC Board of Directors of City Convalescent Home (Moore–Few Care Center) will be held on Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 5:00 P.M., at NRMC Mezzanine, 800 S. Ash, Nevada, MO
This meeting will be open to the public. If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone, 417-448-5102; fax, 417-381-1938; or email email@example.com Twenty-four hours’ notice is requested. This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Board during the meeting.
CITY CONVALESCENT HOME BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Open Meeting Agenda
May 17, 2023 5:00 P.M.
- Call to Order & Declaration of Quorum Present (M. Parson)
2. Review of Agenda & Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest (Board)
3. Approval of minutes
a. 4/26/23-Open Session
b. 4/26/23-Executive Session
c. 5/4/23-Executive Session
d. 5/9/23-Open Session
4. Welcome new Board Member Dennis Talley
5. Financial review-NRMC intercompany plan
6. March Financials–Bill Kohler
7. Facility Update–Crystal Layman
8. New Business-items not known about or which could not be reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting
a. Storm Damage
9. Open discussion
10. Adjournment to executive session in accordance with RSMO (2019) Section 610.021, Subparagraphs (1), (2), (3), (11), (12), and (13)
11. Adjournment to Open Session
Adjournment -Next meeting May 31, 2023 5:00 PM