LTC Board of Directors of City Convalescent Home-Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 5 p.m.
Public notice is hereby given that the LTC Board of Directors of City Convalescent Home (Moore-Few Care Center) meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 25,
2023 at 5:00 P.M., at NRMC Mezzanine, 800 S. Ash, Nevada, MO This meeting will be open to the public. If you have a need for accommodation and would
like to have access to disability-related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone, 417-448-5102; fax, 417-381-1938; or email email@example.com Twenty-four hour’s notice is requested. This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Board during the meeting.
CITY CONVALESCENT HOME BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Open Meeting Agenda
October 25, 2023 at 5:00 PM
1. Call to Order & Declaration of Quorum Present (M. Parson)
2. Review of Agenda & Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest (Board)
3. Approval of minutes
a) Open Session 9/27/23
b) Open Session 10/17/23
c) Executive Session 9 /27/23
4. Financials–Bill Kohler/Bryan Charles
5. Facility Update–Crystal Layman
6. Insurance Policy update–Dennis Talley
7. Policy: Emergency preparedness; clarification on handling of employee concerns
8. Quality Measures Report
9. Other/Open discussion
10. Executive Session: In Accordance with RSM0 (2019) Section 610.021 Subparagraphs
(2) Leasing, purchase or sale of real estate by a public governmental body where public
knowledge of the transaction might adversely affect the legal consideration therefor and (3)
Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body
when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.