December 8, 2021| Meetings|
Public notice is hereby given of LTC Board of Directors of City Convalescent Home (Moore-Few Care Center/ Barone Care Center) will be held on Wednesday, December 9, 2021, at 5:00 PM, at NRMC Mezzanine 800 S Ash, Nevada MO. 64772
This meeting will be open to the public. If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone, 417-448-5102; fax, 417-381-1938; or email email@example.com. Twenty-four hours’ notice is requested. This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Board during the meeting.
CITY CONVALESCENT HOME BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Open Meeting Agenda
December 9th, 2021 5:00 P.M.
• Call to Order & Declaration of Quorum Present (J. Campbell)
• Review of Agenda & Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest (Board)
1. Review LTC Financials (B. Schenker)
a. LTC Financial Reports ending October 2021
2. New Business – Items not known about or which could not be reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting
a. Election of Officers
b. Certificate of Deposit
c. Bank Accounts
d. Staffing Update
e. Future Plan
• Adjournment (Next Meeting January 26th, 2021)
• Call to Order in Executive Session in accordance with RSMo (2019) Section 610.021 Subparagraphs (1), (3), (12), and (13).
Dated this 9th day of December 2021 and posted at 9:15 am
Stephanie M. Martin, City Clerk
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce