The City of Nevada is partnering with Kaysinger Basin Regional Planning Commission and MoBroadbandNow in conducting a survey to determine the broadband usage, needs and interests of local businesses and residents.
The results of the survey will be used to help Missouri’s Regional Planning Commissions gain a better of understanding of broadband availability and adoption, and how these lend themselves to economic opportunity.
Over the next two weeks, 4,000 Mid-Missourians will be receiving surveys in the mail designed to determine the accessibility of high-speed Internet service. If you receive one of the survey please complete the surveys your input is important.
Please take a few minutes to let us know if and how you currently utilize broadband services and what impact broadband has on your business by selecting your location on the map below to be directed to the appropriate regional survey. Thank you!
- Take the Business Survey (determine the broadband usage, needs and interests of local businesses)
- Find out how fast your Internet is (Residents can check whether they have a high-speed connection by taking an online speed test)
Find Out More
- Missouribroadbandnow Facebook Page
- Missouri Regional Planning Commissions Surveys
- City of Nevada Broadband Presentation (PDF)