NEVADA HOUSING AUTHORITY BOARD MEETING-THURSDAY-JULY 29, 2021 @ 5:30 PM
Public notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. in the Crawford House, 1117 N. West St. Nevada, MO.
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash St., Nevada, MO 64772; phone 417-448-5102; fax (417) 381-1938 or e-mail email@example.com.
This agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING
THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2021
1117 N. West St.
Nevada, MO 64772
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Executive Session
The Board Chairperson Requests an Executive Session for Reasons in Accordance with Section 610.021 RSMo. Subparagraph (3) Hiring, firing, disciplining, or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded. However, any vote on a final decision, when taken by a public governmental body, to hire, fire, promote or discipline an employee of a public governmental body shall be made available with a record of how each member voted to the public within seventy-two hours of the close of the meeting where such action occurs; provided, however, that the employee so affected shall be entitled to prompt notice of such decision during the seventy-two-hour period before such decision is made available to the public. As used in this subdivision, the term “personal information” mean information relating to the performance or merit of individual employees: (13) Individually identifiable personnel records, performance ratings or records pertaining to employees or applicants for employment, except that this exemption shall not apply to the names, positions, salaries and lengths of service of officers and employees of public agencies once they are employed as such, and the names of private sources donating or contributing money to the salary of a chancellor or president at all public colleges and universities in the state of Missouri and the amount of money contributed by the source;
1. Public Housing Occupancy
2. Section 8 Utilization
3. Building Strong Families Events Update -Movies (Thurs. in June and Tues. & Thurs. in July) -Free Swims in partnership with KNEM/KNMO, City of Nevada Parks & Recreation and EnVision Center. Last free swim event scheduled for August 7th.
4. True Charity Foundation Training/Charity Tracker
5. MONAHRO Fall Conference Panel Presentation (Sept. 29th)
6. Healthy Nevada (Food Box Program)
7. Partnership with Vernon County Health Department for Onsite Vaccination Clinic
8. Housing Task Force Update (On My Own/Housing/Faith Community/City of Nevada)
9. Update on Administration
10. Update on Maintenance
11. Partnership with Compass Health for new supportive services program.
1. Written Financial report from Urlaub & Co., LLC (April 30, 2021, May 31, 2021 and June 30, 2021)
6. Consent Agenda
A. Consideration of Regular Minutes (June 21, 2021)
7. Old Business
8. New Business
A. Consideration of Resolution No. 2033 (Renewal of Contract with KNEM/KNMO Radio)
B. Consideration of Resolution No. 2034 (Approval of agreement with Compass Health for On-Site Tenant Support Services)
9. Miscellaneous Matters
Dated this 27th day of July and posted at 11:35 a.m.
Michele Bailey, City Clerk