Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-5102; fax (417) 381-1938 or e-mail email@example.com.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2018
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
1. Public Housing Occupancy Rate
2. Section 8 Utilization Rate
3. Work Order Summary
4. PIC Reports
5. Review of Investments
6. Home Show March 16 & 17, 2018
7. MONAHRO Conference – St. Charles, March 13-17, 2018
8. Close Out Fairground Estates HVAC Project
9. Security/Fire Panel Upgrade Completed
10. HUD Strong Families Initiative (May & June)
11. Chamber of Commerce Nominations for Nevada Housing – Gala March 23rd
1. Urlaub & Co., PLLC written financial report. (December 31, 2017)
6. CONSENT AGENDA
All matters listed under the Consent Agenda will be considered by the Board of Commissioners to be routine and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless members of the Board of Commissioners or persons in the audience request specific items are removed from the Consent Agenda to the Regular Agenda for discussion prior to the time the Board of Commissioners vote on the motion to adopt the Consent Agenda.
A. Consideration of Minutes
1. Regular Meeting, December 28, 2017
7. Unfinished Business
8. Old Business
9. Work Session
10. New Business
11. Miscellaneous Matters
12. Executive Session
a. The Executive Director Requests an Executive Session for Reasons in Accordance with Section 610.021 RSMo., Subparagraph (3) Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.
Dated this 20th day of February and posted at 10:30 a.m.
Johnna Williams, City Clerk