If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-5102; fax (417) 381-1938 or e-mail email@example.com.
Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, November 30, 2017, 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Thursday, November 30, 2017
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
1. Public Housing Occupancy Rate (Impact of Smoke Free Policy)
2. PIC Reports
3. Section 8 Utilization Rate
4. Work Order Summary
5. 2018 Operating Subsidy HUD Notice
6. Correspondence from Coan & Lyons on Offset Litigation
7. FYE 6-30-17 Audit Dates (Dec. 5-7)
8. Census Data Submission
9. MO Consolidated Plan Update Participation with DED and MHDC
10. KCP&L MO Economic Relief Pilot Program
11. HD Supply (US Communities Contract #16154)
12. 2018 Workers Compensation Renewal
13. December Marketing
(WRITTEN FROM URLAUB & CO.)
1. September 30, 2017
2. October 31, 2017
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. MINUTES OF REGULAR SESSION SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
7. NEW BUSINESS
A. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 994 (2018 Renewal with MHAPCI Coverage 01-01-2018 to 01-01-2019)
B. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 995 (Renewal of Crime Bond with Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America)
C. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 996 (Approval of Commercial Sales Agreement with Tyco Integrated Security at 1117 N. West St., Nevada, MO 64772)
D. Consideration of Resolution No. 997 (HUD 2018 Final Posted Fair Market Rent/Public Housing Program 2018 Flat Rent Schedule Option)
E. Consideration of Resolution No. 998 (HUD 2018 Final Posted FMR Schedule for Section 8 Program)
8. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Date this 28th day of November 2017 and posted at 2:35 p.m.
Deputy City Clerk