June 10, 2016| Meetings|
NEVADA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Physician Relations Committee Agenda
June 14, 2016
Pride Plaza Conference Room
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes – May 17, 2016
3. Guest Physician – Dr. George Hubbell, MD @ Primary Care Center
4. Old Business & Updates
a) CEO Update (K. Leeper)
o Physician Recruitment & Retention
5. New Business
6. Open Discussion
7. Next Meeting – Monday, July 18th 12:00 noon in Pride Plaza
Next Guest Physician – (see list)
To Do Responsible Deadline
Committee Purpose & Scope:
• address issues and concerns raised by physicians
• advise NRMC administration and Board of Directors on recruitment and retention of physicians to the hospital and the community
• assist in planning for the continued delivery of high quality medical care to our service region
1. to provide a forum in which physicians can raise any issues or concerns of the medical community and discuss possible actions to ameliorate them
2. to review medical staff needs and assist in planning for recruiting, partnering with, and retaining physicians
3. to review admissions to and referrals away from Nevada Regional Medical Center and examine ways of treating more patients locally.
NRMC Mission: NRMC is dedicated to providing and coordinating a continuum of healthcare services while promoting individual and community responsibility for wellness.
NRMC Vision: To be the healthcare resource of choice for area residents by providing friendly, high quality, cost effective and innovative services.
Dated this 10th day of June and posted at 1:30 p.m.
Johnna Williams, Deputy City Clerk
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce