Nevada Fare Share Transportation Program
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Closed on holidays and during inclement weather
For more information call 417-448-5115.
One-way ride $3.75
4 Rides $15.00
8 Rides $30.00
16 Rides $60.00.
Fare Share Transportation Policies
- Rides provided within the city limits of Nevada
- One coupon or cash fare is required for each stop
- A drive-through shall be considered one stop
- Children 6 years of age and younger may ride free with an adult
- Attendants accompanying wheel chair bound customers may ride free
Passengers with disabilities may request modifications to current city public transportation service procedures to access the service. To make a request, please call 417-448-5500 or email email@example.com. Please submit requests at least one day before the trip.
New Year’s Day January 1
Martin Luther King Day January 18
President’s Day February 15
Memorial Day May 31
Independence Day July 5
Labor Day September 6
Veteran’s Day November 11
Thanksgiving November 25-26
Christmas Eve December 24
Christmas Day December 25
Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI
City of Nevada posts Title VI notices on our agency’s website, in public areas of our agency, in para transit vehicles.
City of Nevada operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
If you believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by City of Nevada, you may file a Title VI complaint by completing, signing, and submitting the agency’s Title VI Complaint Form.
How to file a Title VI complaint with City of Nevada:
1. A complaint form may be obtained by downloading from the agency web page at nevadamo.gov or by picking up a form at 110 S. Ash Street, Nevada, MO.
2. In addition to the complaint process at City of Nevada, complaints may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration, at the FTA Office of Civil Rights, VII 901 Locust Street, Suite 404 Kansas City, MO 64106.
3. Complaints must be filed within 180 days following the date of the alleged discriminatory occurrence and should contain as much detailed information about the alleged discrimination as possible.
4. The form must be signed and dated, and include your contact information.
For more information about your rights under Title VI or if information is needed in another language, contact 417-448-5115.
Periodically surveys are conducted to:
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Measure market perception
- Collect personal data about existing customers