March 23, 2015| Meetings|
Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on Thursday, March 26, 2015, 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-2700; fax (417) 448-2707 or e-mail email@example.com.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, March 26, 2015
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
A. Executive Director
1. Annual Audit – Public Hearing Date (April 30, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.)
2. Occupancy Rate
3. Section 8 Program Utilization Rate
4. Resident Surveys (5-year action plan and Smoking)
5. Community Surveys from Home Show
6. Work Experience (3rd employee added)
7. Update on Washington Conference and MONAHRO Conference
8. Review of Proposed Health Insurance Rates for 2015
B. President Report
a. Written report from Urlaub & Co. for February 2015.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Regular Meeting Minutes (February 26, 2015)
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
8. OLD BUSINESS
9. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration of Resolution No. 894 (2015 Income Guideline Changes)
B. Public Hearing on PHA 5 Year Action Plan
C. Consideration of Resolution No. 895 (Approval for Submission of PHA Certifications of Compliance With PHA Plans and Related Regulations for 5-Year Action Plan)
10. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Dated this 23rd day of March, 2015 and posted at 8:30 a.m.
Arts & Culture
Chamber of Commerce