If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone, 417-448-2700; fax, 417-448-2707; or email email@example.com. Twenty-four hours notice is requested.
Public notice is hereby given that a Regular Session of the Nevada City Council will be held on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers located at 120 S. Ash, Nevada, Missouri.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the City Council during the meeting.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
Tuesday June 17, 2014
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Invocation – David Rorabaugh
4. Roll Call
6. Approval of Minutes
a. June 3, 2014 Regular Session City Council Minutes
7. Appointments to Boards and Commissions
8. Consideration of Bids
a. Slurry Oil for 2014 Slurry Project – Public Works
9. Public Participation from Those Registered with the City Clerk
10. Communications and Petitions
a. Troutt, Beeman & Co., P.C. – Audit Presentation
11. Old Business
a. Second Reading of Bill No 2014-045 authorizing the execution of change order #3 to the agreement with Miller Construction, Inc., of El Dorado Springs, Missouri.
12. New Business
a. Consideration of Bill No. 2014-046 amending the City personnel code sections 25-2 Conditions of Employment, 25-3 Job Classification and Pay Plan, and 25-4 Fringe Benefits.
b. Consideration of Resolutions No. 1400 authorizing a waiver from the provisions of section 23-26, discharge of firearms and section 2-23, closing hours of the parks of the City of Nevada, Missouri in conjunction with the Missouri Osage Territory Muzzleloaders Black Powder Competition to be held September 11, 12, 13, and 14, 2014 at Marmaduke Park.
a. Monthly Department Reports
1. Business License Report – May
b. Boards and Commissions Written Minutes/Reports
c. Mayor’s Report
d. City Manager’s Report
14. Miscellaneous Matters
15. The City Manager Requests an Executive Session for Reasons in Accordance with Section 610.021 RSMo., Sub-paragraph (1) Legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body and any confidential or privileged communications between a public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys.
Dated this 12th day of June, 2014 and posted at 3:15 p.m.
Bev Baker, City Clerk