Search the City of Nevada’s Archives
Enter a keyword into the field below to perform a search. Keyword can contain specific words or combinations of words.
Advance searching Adobe PDF files
- Type “filetype:pdf” after the final search term in the above search box. This will return only PDF documents in the search.
- Example: budget filetype:pdf
Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge:
To find a word on a webpage or PDF using Google Chrome, Firefox or Edge
- Type the shortcut [CTRL + [F]
IPhone or IPad
You can find a specific word or phrase on a page.
- Tap , then tap Find on Page.
- Enter the word or phrase in the search field.
- Tap to find other instances.
- Apple Support Guide
When searching our site, there are a few basics to remember:
Spelling: One of the easiest mistakes to make when searching for information is to misspell your query. If you get few or bad results, check to make sure you’ve spelled everything correctly, or try alternate ways of spelling your words (e.g. color vs. colour or center vs., centre).
Synonyms: Sometimes using different words or more common terms that mean the same thing can greatly improve your results.
Be specific: Don’t be afraid to tell a search engine exactly what you’re looking for. Use precise terms to get the most relevant results.
Make your search more general: There are times when your search can be too specific, and you’ll get no results. If this happens, try broadening your query topic.