Special Meeting-Nevada Animal Shelter Corporation-Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 8 p.m.
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
Public notice is hereby given that in conformity with Article IV, Section 2, of the Corporate By-Laws, the President of the Board of Directors has called a special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Nevada Animal Shelter Corporation at the City Hall, Nevada, Missouri at 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 1, 2022.
The tentative agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- To discuss and act on a RESOLUTION APPROVING A PROPOSED REVISED LEASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI, AND THE NEVADA ANIMAL SHELTER CORPORATION AND DIRECTING RETURN OF THE FINAL DRAFT ONCE APPROVED (IF REVISED) BY USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND THE CITY OF NEVADA, MO FOR FINAL RATIFICATION BY THIS BOARD.
- To discuss and act on a RESOLUTION APPROVING AN AGREEMENT WITH PALMERTON AND PARRISH. L.L.C, FOR CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION.
- To discuss and act on a RESOLUTION APPROVING PAYMENT OF ARCHITECTURAL AND LEGAL SERVICES UPON USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT APPROVAL, CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT AWARD, AND NOTICE TO PROCEED.
- To discuss and act on a RESOLUTION APPROVING MAKING A SUGGESTION THAT USDA EXCUSE INTERIM FINANCING.
- To discuss and act on a RESOLUTION APPROVING EXECUTION OF A DEPOSIT AGREEMENT.
- Public participation.
At the direction of the President.