Public notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Housing Authority Board will be held on THURSDAY, JUNE 22, 2017, 5:30 p.m. at 1117 N. West Street, Nevada, Missouri.
If you have need for accommodation and would like to have access to disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 110 S. Ash, Nevada, MO 64772; phone (417) 448-5102; fax (417) 381-1938 or e-mail email@example.com.
This Agenda may be modified with the express or implied consent of the Housing Authority Board during the meeting.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MISSOURI
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, JUNE 22, 2017
1117 N. WEST ST.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FROM THOSE REGISTERED
5. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
b. DIRECTOR’S REPORT
1. Public Housing Current Occupancy Rate
2. VMS Utilization Current Rate
3. Father’s Day Initiative Events (June 21 & June 23)
4. NAHRO Summer Conference (July)
5. Partnership with West Central Community Action Agency for Cyber Seniors Class
6. CPI Year End Report – Employee Retirement Fund
7. Year End GAAP Preparation
8. MHAPCI 2018 Rate Overview
9. Appointment to NAHRO Task Force on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
10. Family Self Sufficiency Act Legislation
c. PRESIDENT’S REPORT
7. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Regular Session Minutes (May 25, 2017)
8. NEW BUSINESS
A. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 978 (OPERATING BUDGET REVISION #1 FOR YEAR ENDING JUNE 30, 2017)
B. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 979 (OPERATING BUDGET FOR YEAR ENDING JUNE 30, 2018)
C. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 980 (CONTRACT FOR ONSITE SERVICES WITH NAN MCKAY TO UPDATE ADMISSIONS AND CONTINUED OCCUPANCY AND ADMINISTRATIVE PLAN)
D. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 981 (SALARY ADJUSTMENT FOR EMPLOYEES, July 1, 2017)
E. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 982 (MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH WEST CENTRAL REGION WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT BOARD OF WESTERN MISSOURI, INC., MISSOURI JOB CENTERS AND WORKFORCE INNOVATION AND OPPORTUNITY ACT (WIOA) ONE STOP PARTNERS WITH THE HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NEVADA, MO)
F. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION 983 (DESTRUCTIN OF RECORDS)
G. CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 984 (AMENDMENTS TO THE PERSONNEL POLICY)
9. MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
Dated this 19th day of June and posted at 3:05 p.m.
Johnna Williams, Deputy City Clerk