Walton Park Skate Park is located at 400 W. Atlantic St
It is a 100ft x 100ft fenced facility designed as a street course by American Ramp Company. The facility requires safety helmets and other safety gear is recommended. A pay phone is located right outside the facility for your safety. Boards, blades and bikes are allowed. The park is open during daylight hours.
Skate Park Rules and Regulations – For Your Safety and Enjoyment For All Participants
- Skate Park is open during daylight hours only. Gates will be locked at dusk
- All skaters must wear safety equipment.
- (Failure to wear safety equipment or to follow rules could result in loss of park privileges.)
- Skate at your own risk. Park is not staffed with attendant.
- All skaters must skate safely and in control at all times and avoid collisions with others.
- (Fighting or other disruptive behavior will result in loss of skating privilege.)
- All forms of graffiti, tagging or other means of defacing City property is strictly prohibited.
- Such activity will result in closure of the facility until it can be cleaned or repaired.
- Only one person per skateboard.
- All equipment used by skaters must be in good condition and not damaged the park or its structures.
- No food, drink, or chewing gum may be brought into the skating area.
- Drugs/alcohol and tobacco products Are prohibited. This is a drug free/smoke free facility and area.
- Gear and clothing not in use must be stored outside skating area. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Spectators are not permitted inside the fenced skating area.
- The City is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Notify Parks and Recreation Department of any unsafe conditions found inside or outside of the park
- By calling, 448-5110.
- In case of an emergency, call Police Department, 448-2710 or 911.
- (A pay phone is available for use outside the fenced area.)