Nevada, located in Southwest Missouri,is a pleasant community with a family atmosphere and access to distinguish and world-renowned educational opportunities.
- Nevada R-V Public Schools. Awarded “Accredited with Distinction for High Achievement.” This level of achievement is a strong indicator that the Nevada R-V School District is providing quality educational programs that are making a difference with our students.
- St Mary’s. Provides a quality Catholic education to students of all faiths in small, individualized classroom settings.
- Cottey College. Cottey College is an independent liberal arts and sciences college for women located in Nevada, Missouri. Founded in 1884 by Virginia Alice Cottey Stockard, it is owned and supported by the P.E.O. Sisterhood, a philanthropic women’s organization. Cottey offers baccalaureate degrees in the following programs: Business, English, Environmental Studies, Health Sciences, International Business, International Relations, Liberal Arts and Psychology as well as associate degrees in Arts and Science.
- Crowder College. Crowder College offers Associate of Arts Degrees in Nevada. The Nevada Moss Higher Education Learning Center is the place for you to take classes closer to home or work. Flexible class schedules include early morning, afternoon, and evening classes for your convenience.
- University of Missouri Nevada Telecenter. University of Missouri in partnership with higher education and Missouri communities to bring educational opportunities to Nevada.
- Missouri Welding Institute. Missouri Welding Institute is a “Premier Welding School” geared to training welders for jobs all over the world
- Nevada Regional Technical Center. NRTC is a career and technical school serving adults as well as secondary students from Nevada, Hume, Bronaugh, Butler, Northeast Vernon, El Dorado Springs, Miami and Rich Hill School Districts